October 9, 2009

Brand New

My first Nashville shoot was for my best friend's niece, and she was the teeniest, sweetest little baby girl ever! I promise, I'm not being biased. She just curled up into a tiny ball and had sweet baby dreams through her whole shoot. Not a bad initiation into the South!

Meanwhile, we've been getting settled. We're slowly starting to find our favorite spots. We've been relentlessly searching for a house, and I've made the executive decision to decorate the rental in hopes of it helping us find our house sooner. Isn't that how things work? So, if you have a cute house in Franklin with a big yard, I highly encourage you to sell it to me!

Tomorrow we'll be up bright and early to run the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. Hope to see you there!





2 comments:

Marlene Fast said...

Beautiful - just beautiful! I especially like the first image!

McKinsey said...

I just saw this for the first time. I love my pictures so much!