November 7, 2009

More from Boulder!

What a productive week it has been, and it's only Tuesday! I think we have finally found our house! We are both so excited to start getting settled in, and I cannot wait for a weekend that does not involve driving around for hours with our sweet Realtor. :) And needless to say, I can probably get a significant amount of work done in the hours that have typically been spent on RealTracs...I hope it is a long, long time before I see that website again!

So, back to the blog! I got to spend time with these two beautiful girls when we went back to Boulder last month. It was so fun to photograph these ages - such a big change from the newborns!

On another note, I've been getting questions from moms lately wondering how they can take better pictures of their children. I'm considering putting together a fun day of helping moms get to know their camera, some basics on photography, and tips for getting better pictures. If you're interested please leave a comment or send me an email!





No comments: