February 27, 2009

Rechibadihorrisuck

It takes quite a word to sum up this week, so I had to go searching. If Webster's isn't cutting it for you, look here. I'll spare you the details behind the rechibadihorrisuckiness that was, but let's just say I found myself face down in a cup of tea this afternoon staring at my distorted face in the liquid and contemplating life.

On a brighter note, last week was much better, despite some household accidents. Last week I got to hang out with two very cool little boys. The first of which was Caleb. His mom Kim taught me just enough about graphic design to make me know I'd be better off just sticking to photography. :) We got to play with his red wagon, and his grandma read to him, and his mom gave his eskimo kisses, and we all made him giggle.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the one on the lake is SO GOOD!