March 31, 2009

The Prestons = The Perfect Saturday Morning

Newborn shoots don't get any better than this. Good coffee, Bob Marley playing in the background, a big furry dog to love on, and a beautiful family...I was a happy girl. I even had a new found like of cats! I asked Jessie if we could get one. No, he says. What if we trained it to pee outside like a dog? Still no. Just as well. Scotch would probably eat it, or get his eyes clawed out trying. But it is painfully quiet around here. No wresting dogs, no barking, no yelling for dogs to get out of the kitchen or off the couch. I need some chaos, some noise! I thought a little sibling rivalry might do this house some good. No sibling rivalry going on at the Preston's though. Quentin, baby Cooper, the cats and the dog are all living in perfect harmony. Good job mom and dad!






No comments: