June 22, 2009

The Good and the Bad

I have been a bad little blogger for the last month, so I'm trying to redeem myself this week! Staying true to {I Hate You} 2009, June has brought more gloom. It seems that the bad news comes from every direction, almost every day. For now I'm holding out for my birthday in August to bring a new season I like to call Easy Street and lift this ginormous black cloud that has been hovering. But, in efforts to cheer myself up in the meantime, I will send some sort of wonderful prize to the reader who leaves the best "Good News" comment. And it must be real good news! No fabrications! And for your viewing pleasures, a little baby belly and a lot of love.




2 comments:

Alisha Steele said...

Good news -- I'm the first to comment on this! How good is that :) Also good news, slick willie herrington is leaving office of mayor of memphis, can't get much better than that! Miss you. you're amazing.

Meg said...

good news- I love you and soon we get to drink coffee together and eat yummy cheese dip. those 2 brothers on the next blog down are awesome and adorable. and YOU are freaking awesome. Love you!