June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Tuesday morning I got up bright and early and walked up the hill to the hippo house. I had gotten a call the previous week from a mom wanting to surprise her husband with pictures of their boys for Father's Day. When she started giving me directions, I new exactly where she lived. Who can miss the pretty blue house on top of the hill with a big hippo head hanging over the front door to greet you? I knew it was going to be a fun shoot! The boys were awesome and so adorable, and I left with fresh lettuce to plant in my garden and a cute little abandoned bird nest that we found. So, surprise to the dad of the hippo house! I hope you have a very happy Father's Day. And happy Father's Day to my dad too! {This is a test to see if you're reading my blog on a regular basis.} :)


To Daddy-
You are so awesome. Thank you for being such a terrific daddy! We love you!
The {boys}




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute! The pictures came out great
Amy

Tabitha said...

I know you have some beautiful kids to work with, but I LOVE these pics. So cute!!